Ashlee Glazer

Ashlee has traveled around the globe as a the Global Ambassador of Smith Cult. Along with instructing salon partners as well as hosting demonstrations and events as well, her role at Marie Claire London included training. Ashlee is still in awe of her experiences. Ashlee Glazer has been my beauty partner since I can remember. We have worked in various areas of the industry, from the counters up to red carpet. Celebrities brides and my loyal customers are always on the move and an endless source of motivation. That gives me the opportunity to share tips and advice to air in my capacity as a beauty and life style expert. My favorite way to end my day is to spend time with family or friends at a table in nature. To achieve my goals, I will bring together my skills and community resources in order to establish a place where people can be entertained, educated and enriched by my art. Ashlee Glaser has been a makeup expert for celebrities and an expert in on-air beauty. She helps women increase their confidence and power via the power of self-expression. Her work inspires women to feel attractive and confident in taking on the world. Born on May 12 parents are Harry and Jennifer Glazer, sister to Kyle (21) picked Goshen due to the fact that when I first arrived on campus, I felt like this was the place I was meant to be. It was simple for me to select Goshen as I was impressed by the atmosphere on campus, team dynamic. The coaches P as well as Ryan also made my decision. Her father is highly regarded by her daughter due to his hard work ethic. The ability to deal with any situation or person and giving advice. The most watched sporting moment is when they win an award at the state level or at national level.

 Ashla Taylor  Ashlee Glazer Ashlee a s Glazer  Ashlee d h  Glazer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful pics of Jessica Nigri and Lauren Velez feet & legs

Pics of Noureen DeWulf and Cassidy Hubbarth

Aubrey Marunde